The fourth year of the Topsides, Platforms & Hulls Conference & Exhibition was held at the Moody Gardens Hotel & Convention Center in Galveston, Texas from February 4–6, 2014.
The event attracted a record number of 1,801 attendees.
Hundreds of delegates from operating companies, EPIC firms and exhibiting companies benefitted from this high-level technical conference and exhibition and connected with key decision makers and technical experts directly involved in the topsides industry. Over three days, Topsides, Platforms & Hulls featured presentations covering technical issues, business challenges and future trends, plus showcased an exhibition of products and services from over 130 key engineering firms, contractors, suppliers and service providers.
• Record attendance of 1,801
• Attendees came from 25 countries and 33 US states
• 60% of Presentations Given By Operators
• 96.2% of attendees said the event met or exceeded their expectations
• 91.3% of attendees rated the quality of the conference content above average
• 93.5% of attendees rated the quality of speakers above average
• 90% of attendees plan to attend Topsides, Platforms & Hulls 2015
CLICK HERE to download the 2014 post show report.
CLICK HERE to download the 2014 show guide.
|Offshore Middle East
||Deepwater Operations||Subsea Tieback||Petroleum Network Education||Deep Offshore Technology||Offshore West Africa||Pipeline Week|